The Student News Site of Adams City High School

Eagle Eye

Top 10 Movies to Watch

Top 10 movies of 2017!

Top 10 movies of 2017!

Elizabeth Carroll

Logan (March 3,2017) This is movie is the last time that Hugh Jackman  “In the future, a weary Logan cares for an ailing Professor X somewhere on the Mexican border. However, Logan’s attempts to hide from the world and his legacy are upended when a young mutant arrives, pursued by dark forces, the dark forces ruined his plans.

Kong: Skull Island (March 10, 2017)  The  mysterious and dangerous home of the king of the apes as a team of explorers ventures deep inside the treacherous, primordial island, the war begins, man vs apes.

Beauty and the Beast (March 17, 2017) The fantastic journey of Belle, a bright, beautiful and independent young woman who is taken prisoner when she takes the place of her father,by the beast. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle’s enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the Beast’s hideous exterior and realize the kind heart and soul of the true love the Beast has for Bell.

The fate of the Furious (April 14,2017)  When a mysterious woman seduces Dom into the world of terrorism and a betrayal of those closest to him, the crew face trials that will test them as never before.

Guardians of the galaxy Vol. 2 (May 2,2107) Set to the backdrop of Awesome Mixtape #2, ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2’ continues the team’s adventures as they unravel the mystery of Peter Quill’s true parentage.

Wonder Women (June 2,2017) Before she was Wonder Woman she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained warrior. When a pilot crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, she leaves home to fight a war to end all wars, discovering her full powers and true destiny.

Despicable Me 3 (June 30,2017) Despicable Me 3 is an upcoming 2017 American 3D computer-animated comedy film that is being produced by Illumination Entertainment and released by Universal Pictures. It will be the third installment in the Despicable Me film series, after Despicable Me 2.

Spiderman homecoming (July 7,2017)  young Peter Parker/Spider-Man begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging superhero. Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May, under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark. Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine – distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man – but when the Vulture emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened. Justice league (November 17,2017) Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (December 15,2017) Star Wars: The Last Jedi is an upcoming American epic space opera film written and directed by Rian Johnson. It is the second film in the Star Wars sequel trilogy, following Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The film is produced by Lucasfilm and will be distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.